HEY MY FELLOW WONDERCON COSPLAYERS!
- Take a shower
- Lotion Up!
- Lay out all the peices of your cosplay in piles BY THE DOOR. (Shoes, props, wigs, skirts, gloves…)
- Stack your prints, business cards (I always froget these), badges, and tickets next to your purse and wallet with your keys on top.
- If you need to stop by an atm, write it on your hand!
- If you can— watch the show/play the game of what you are cosplaying tomorrow! This alwyas gets me pumped!
- Take an Airborne! You don’t want con flu! Boost that immune system!
Don’t forget to pack….
- Your makeup! When I’m done getting ready, I put the stuff I need for that look (eyeliner, special lipstick, spirit gum, lash glue, eyeshadow) in sandwich bags and take them with me! You never know when you need a touch up!
- Makeup Remover wipes! (great for makeup and stains on your costume!)
- BOBBY PINS & SAFETY PINS (shit goes wrong)
- Superglue/Fabrictac/hot glue if you can!
- WIG CAPS
- Extra Hair TIES
- SNACKS AND WATER (dont forget how expensive it is!) Toss some granola bars in your tote so you dont faint at the con!
- Camera & memory card/phone charger
- You contacts case & solution!
- BRUSH/WIG BRUSH!
- ADVIL/ IBPROFIN
Just a friendly reminder! These are things I go through each morning before I head to a con, and I always bring these with me to con site! And I always seem to forget something!
IF YOU FORGET ANY OF THESE—> Tweet me! I GOT YOU COVERED! And I always bring all these shit! I’ll take care of ya!
If you see me, please say Hi! I get so lonely at cons without Sylar. OTL
DRINK WATER HAVE FUN!